KANSAS PROFESSIONAL RODEO ASSOCIATION
2020 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Can fill out online and then print off and mail with check to:
KPRA, PO Box 37, Manhattan, KS 66505
Questions - email@example.com or call 785.466.1360
For online payment of membership click here
NAME SOC SEC
HOME PH#CELL #DOB
EMAILJACKET SIZE (UNISEX SIZES)
EVENTS: BB SB Bulls TD SW BK Barrels TR HEADER
RANCH BRC TR HEELER 40/40 HEADER 40/40 HEELER
**MEMBERSHIPS WILL INCREASE $15 AFTER JUNE 1ST**
(Check membership requested)
Membership dues $125 ($140 after June 1st) ($75 membership plus $50 finals fund)
Youth Membership $90 ($105 after June 1st) ($40 membership plus $50 finals fund)
Youth under 18 must complete notarized Minors Form
Companion pass $10 (one per contestant)
Non-contesting card $35 ($50 after June 1st) - please designate - Announcer Judge Pickupman
Stock Contractor Bullfighter Timer Secretary Committee Other
CHECK HERE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR A ROOKIE - (This must be your 1st YEAR membership with the KPRA, and you
MAY NOT have held a membership previously from other associations, other than a youth/college association.)
Under Kansas law, there is no liability for an injury to or the death of a participant in domestic animal activities resulting from the inherent risks of domestic animal activities, pursuant to K.S.A. 60-4001 through 60-4004. You are assuming the risk of participating in this domestic animal activity.
WARNING - Inherent risks of domestic animal activities include, but shall not be limited to:
(1) The propensity of a domestic animal to behave in ways i.e., running, bucking, biting, kicking, shying, stumbling, rearing, falling or stepping on, that may result in an injury, harm or death to persons on or around them;
(2) the unpredictability of a domestic animal's reaction to such things as sounds, sudden movement and unfamiliar objects, persons or other animals;
(3) certain hazards such as surface and subsurface conditions;
(4) collisions with other domestic animals or objects; and
(5) the potential of a participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to injury to the participant or others, such as failing to maintain control over the domestic animal or not acting within such participant's ability.
I understand that by signing this Membership Form, I acknowledge that I have fully read the Liability Waiver and understand all of its provisions. I will be renouncing certain rights I would otherwise have to seek recovery against the event organizers and sponsors in case of injury, etc., and specifically that I will be releasing all of the same from any potential liability for any injury that may occur, whatsoever.
I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the KANSAS PROFESSIONAL RODEO ASSOCIATION
(KPRA) and not hold the KPRA responsible for any related incidents or accidents involving the KPRA.
I hereby waive and release any and all claims against the KPRA, its officers, directors and employees.
I give the KPRA permission to publish my name and monies won in the official association
publication and on the association website. This provision shall be binding upon said member,
his or her legal representative, heirs, successors, and assigns.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY:
CARD #_______________DATE REC'D_____________PAID:____________________